Shawn Spickler's 87 K5 Blazer
- Engine: 454 Crate, Comp 260 Cam, Roller Rockers, Edelbrock
Performer, 795cfm Quadrajet, Dynomax Ceramic Headers,
- Transmission: SM 465
- Transfer Case: NP 205
- Front Axle: Dana 60, Warn premium hubs, Warn steering block,
- Rear Axle: Corp. 14 Bolt, Detroit Locker, 4.10 ratio
- Suspension: Skyjacker Softride 6" springs front & rear,
Rancho RS5000's, Off-Road Design HD front shackles and sway bar
- Wheels & Tires: Eagle 16.5 x 9.75 rims, Super Swamper
Radial TSL 36x14.5x16.5
- Features: 91 K5 Grille, Hellroaring battery isolater, dual
batteries, 210w Cepek Lights, Warn 12k winch, Warn bumper, 1 ton
driveshafts, Kenwood CD and amps, Fiberglass cowl hood
[ Main Page | About | Staff | Advertising | Inquiries ]
[ Table of Contents | Find/Search ]
[ Off-Road Products | Off-Road
Vendors | Yellow Pages ]
Copyright © 1997, 1998, 1999
OFF-ROAD.COM and Advanstar Communications, Inc.
"Off-Road.com" is a Registered Servicemark.
All Rights Reserved, All content with exception of private
and corporate trademarked logos are property of Off-Road.com,
an Advanstar Communications, Inc. Company.
Advanstar Communications, Inc. and it's Internet
site at "www.off-road.com"
is not affiliated with in any way with, PRIMEDIA, Inc.
Argus Publishing, Inc.
or the print magazine, titled "Off-Road".