Steve Fox's 1990 K5 Blazer
- Factory Options: Power Steering, Tilt Steering, Power Door
Locks, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Trailering Package,
Anti-lock Brakes, Intermittent Wipers
- Engine: 350cid Chevy bored .030 over, Speed pro Cam, Z-28 Valve
Springs, Speed Pro 9:1 Pistons, Balanced
- Aspiration: GM TBI (Bored by Arizona Speed & Marine), Fuel
Injectors flowed by Arizona Speed & Marine, Adjustable Fuel
Pressure Regulator, K&N Filtercharger open element kit, K&N
- Horsepower: approx. 325 hp
- Transmission: 700R4 Automatic Overdrive
- Transfer Case: NP241
- Suspension: 4" Rancho Suspension Lift, 6 Rancho RS 5000 shocks,
1 Rancho Steering Stabilizer
- Axles/differentials: Front; Dana 44, Rear; GM 14 Bolt
- Ring and Pinion: 4.10:1
- Wheels: 15x10 Ultra
- Tires: 15/35 BFG Mud T/A
- Speedometer: Recalibrated by Deluxe Speedometer
- Paint: Gunmetal Gray Metallic/White
- Special Features: Alpine AM/FM/CD, Polk-Audio Speakers Custom
Mounted behind Front Seats, Alpine Alarm System, Tinted Windows,
Motorola Cell Phone, Cobra CB Radio, Smittybuilt Chrome Nerf Bars,
2 Hella Driving Lights, Custom Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier with
Hi-Lift jack, Full Size Spare and KC Daylighter, Custom Front Winch
Bumper, Pro Comp Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Smittybilt Rear
Roll-Bar, Front Fenders Trimmed
- Future plans: Locker up front, Full Roll Cage, Soft Top,
Shackle Flip Kit, - Oh hell a bunch of stuff
[ Main Page | About | Staff | Advertising | Inquiries ]
[ Table of Contents | Find/Search ]
[ Off-Road Products | Off-Road
Vendors | Yellow Pages ]
Copyright © 1997, 1998, 1999
OFF-ROAD.COM and Advanstar Communications, Inc.
"Off-Road.com" is a Registered Servicemark.
All Rights Reserved, All content with exception of private
and corporate trademarked logos are property of Off-Road.com,
an Advanstar Communications, Inc. Company.
Advanstar Communications, Inc. and it's Internet
site at "www.off-road.com"
is not affiliated with in any way with, PRIMEDIA, Inc.
Argus Publishing, Inc.
or the print magazine, titled "Off-Road".