Chevy/GMC 4x4 Readers Rides
Oct. 01, 2000
Lester Cowgill's 1994 Chevy Z71
- Stock Engine
- K&N filter
- Throttle Body Spacer
- MSD Ign.
- Flowmaster dual Exhaust.
- 6" Rancho up front
- 4" block in rear and a 2" Rancho Add A Leaf in the rear
- 3" Body Lift
- Rancho RS9000 Shocks
- Rancho Torque Arms for Rear Axle.
- Trans is a 4L-60E
- B&M Shift Kit
- B&M Trans Cooler
- 3.73 Gears soon to be changed to 4.56
- 16-5x9.75 Weld Typhoon Wheels
- 35-14.50 Super Swamper Radials SSR Tires
- GTS Carbon Fiber Light Covers
- Taillight Covers
- Window Vent Guards
- Stainless Steel Nerf Bars with Diamond Plate
- Toolbox and rails
- Inside is stock and clean with a Remote JVC CD Head Unit with 12 Disc CD Changer, 450 Watts, Crossfire Amp,going through 10" JL Subs and CrossFire Door Comp.Set. and 4, 4x6 JBL in Factory Spots.
If anyone has questions or comments on this vehicle please contact: LesterCowgill@aol.com