Lynn Harms 1997 K1500 Silverado
- Extra Cab
- Short Bed
- Grand Prix conversion package which consists of Flex Steel
seats, chrome rocker panels and the paint graphics.
- Fiberglass tonneau cover.
- PowerSlider rear window.
- Rancho's new 4" suspension lift but because of the design of
the lift, I'm sitting a about 5". I needed to put a add-a-leaf in
the rear in addition to the 3" block to make the truck sit
- 33" BFG ATs mounted on 15x8 American Racing type 39 wheels.
Next tires will be 35's.
- Warn fender flares.
- Luverne stainless steel nerf bars.
- Custom dual exhaust with dual Dynomax mufflers and stainless
[ Main Page | About | Staff | Advertising | Inquiries ]
[ Table of Contents | Find/Search ]
[ Off-Road Products | Off-Road
Vendors | Yellow Pages ]
Copyright © 1997, 1998, 1999
OFF-ROAD.COM and Advanstar Communications, Inc.
"Off-Road.com" is a Registered Servicemark.
All Rights Reserved, All content with exception of private
and corporate trademarked logos are property of Off-Road.com,
an Advanstar Communications, Inc. Company.
Advanstar Communications, Inc. and it's Internet
site at "www.off-road.com"
is not affiliated with in any way with, PRIMEDIA, Inc.
Argus Publishing, Inc.
or the print magazine, titled "Off-Road".