Evan Sanders 1978 K/10
- Engine: 350 Crate motor, Comp Cams 256 Extreme, high voltage
HEI, Edelbrock 650 cfm carb, K&N filter w/ oiled foam
prefilter, Heddman Hedders w/ dual flowmasters
- Transmission: SM 465 w/ 6.55 1st gear
- Transfer Case: NP 205
- Front Axle: Dana 44 w/ Off Road Design chrome-moly axleshafts,
Powr-Lok, Warn premium hubs, 4.09 ratio
- Rear Axle: Corp. 12 Bolt w/ Moser HD axleshafts, Auburn Pro,
- Suspension: Superlift Super ride 6" springs rront & rear,
no blocks, 1 shock per wheel, Rancho RS5000's in front, Pro-Comp
ES5000 in rear
- Wheels & Tires: American Eagle 15 x 10 rims, Super Swamper
Radial TSX 38/14.5 x15
- Other features or modifications: All rubber bushings & body
mounts changed to Polyurethane, vent tubes extended to windshield
cowl, Optima battery, Acura Integra buckets with custom center
console, all recovery gear on board (except a winch - yet), cab
watertight to lower edge of windshield. Custom stereo with missing
knob, broken tape deck and 1 speaker (with a hole in it).
Continuous weight reduction program (also known as rust).
[ Main Page | About | Staff | Advertising | Inquiries ]
[ Table of Contents | Find/Search ]
[ Off-Road Products | Off-Road
Vendors | Yellow Pages ]
Copyright © 1997, 1998, 1999
OFF-ROAD.COM and Advanstar Communications, Inc.
"Off-Road.com" is a Registered Servicemark.
All Rights Reserved, All content with exception of private
and corporate trademarked logos are property of Off-Road.com,
an Advanstar Communications, Inc. Company.
Advanstar Communications, Inc. and it's Internet
site at "www.off-road.com"
is not affiliated with in any way with, PRIMEDIA, Inc.
Argus Publishing, Inc.
or the print magazine, titled "Off-Road".