Corey Perez 1988 K5 Blazer
- Engine: 350 TBI
- Transfer Case: NP208
- Front Axle: 10 Bolt - Open
- Rear Axle: Corporate 10 Bolt - Open
- Electric System: Dual Batterys (Sears Range Handler - 900cca
- Recovery Gear: KMA "Wincher" (Custom), Warn HS9500i, Heavy Duty
Winch Cable (Recovery Gear.com); Highlift Jack
- Upgrades: 4" Rancho Springs - Front, Shackle Flip - Rear,
CV-Shaft - Rear, Pro Comp Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Raised
Steering Arm, Rancho RS5000 Shocks, 15x8 Wheels, BFG 33 12.5 15
- Interior: Clarion 7475 Head Unit/CD Player, Clarion EQ, 2x-Sony
25Watt Amps, Coustic 460 Amp, Kenwood Speakers, Eclipse 15" Sub's;
Cobra CB W/Dual Antennas, 2lb PKP Fire Extinguisher
[ Main Page | About | Staff | Advertising | Inquiries ]
[ Table of Contents | Find/Search ]
[ Off-Road Products | Off-Road
Vendors | Yellow Pages ]
Copyright © 1997, 1998, 1999
OFF-ROAD.COM and Advanstar Communications, Inc.
"Off-Road.com" is a Registered Servicemark.
All Rights Reserved, All content with exception of private
and corporate trademarked logos are property of Off-Road.com,
an Advanstar Communications, Inc. Company.
Advanstar Communications, Inc. and it's Internet
site at "www.off-road.com"
is not affiliated with in any way with, PRIMEDIA, Inc.
Argus Publishing, Inc.
or the print magazine, titled "Off-Road".