Chevy/GMC 4x4 Readers Rides
Ryan Bambach's 1992 Chevy Sport
- 6" SkyJacker suspension lift,
- 35" BFG MT's on 15"x10" Weld Scorpio V's rims
- Leer fibreglass tonoe cover,
- 3/4 ton rear axle
- 4.10 gears
- Centerforce clutch
- K&N filtercharger kit
- Flowtech Terminator muffler with dual 2.5" tail pipes and chrome tips
- Inside features a Clarion stereo and changer with Rockford Fosgate subs and 800 watt amp. A Viper alarm help protect the truck. Ryan says there are a few more things he would like to do next year like upgrading to a NV4500 and he might consider swapping in a 6.5L turbo diesel for the stock 350 that has 85,000 miles on it.
Copyright © 1997, 1998, 1999
OFF-ROAD.COM and the Rubicon Media Group
"Off-Road.com" is a Registered Servicemark.
All Rights Reserved, All content with exception of private works and corporate trademarked logos are property of Off-Road.com, Inc.
an Advanstar Communications, Inc. Company.