Oregon Off Road Jamboree - 1st annual
Jul. 10, 2006
1. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The emergency contact number for the event is (503) 747-2015
3. The Off Road Jamboree will be held at 36650 Industrial way. Sandy OR 97055
4. Event is August 19th 2006 from 1:00PM to 6:00 PM
5. All Vendors and Off Road clubs have access to set up Friday between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM then gates will be locked.
6. 100% of all vendors and 100% of all Off Road clubs will be completely set up by 11:45AM Saturday the 19th. Gate closes at 11:45AM for all vehicles AND WILL NOT RE-OEN UNTIL 6:00pm for security and insurance reasons and no more vehicles allowed in OR OUT!! FOR ANY REASON.
7. All Vendor / Manufacture booth space is first come first serve!
8. Other than off road / 4 wheel drive shops, the Jamboree will only have 1 vendor per type of product sold. Example: We may have several brands of tires, winch companies, and other off road manufactures that make the same part. However, specialized companys like a local exhaust company / Driveline shop - will be limited to only 1. This is going to be a first come first serve basis as well.
9. Each club or Vendor will be awarded a certain amount of VIP tickets giving them some special access and also giving them entry into the VIP party to be held after the event. This party will be at an undisclosed Gresham location. Vendor appreciation gifts will be given at VIP party
10. To help our off road clubs, and to raise money for promoting our sport, we ask that you PLEASE post your club or organization sticker on you vehicle.
11. All clubs must PRE REGISTER AND PRE PAY. The fee for each vehicle is $15.00. LIMITED SPACE FOR CLUBS AND VEHICLES .. Get your club registered early!!
12. We will have 3-4 bars with adult beverage plus water and pop. A STRICT alcohol policy will be administered and ID IS REQUIRED FOR EVERY ADULT.
13. Siren Coffee / A NEW coffee / espresso stand will be on site and open during the event.
14. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALCOHOL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THROUGH THE GATE. DUE TO REGULATIONS AND INSURANCE THIS IS MANDATORY. EVERY VEHICLE WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO ENTRY AND POTENTIALLY DURING THE EVENT.