The U.S. Military made them famous, and off-roaders made them fun. Here is the Editor’s Choice for the Top Ten Hummer mods to date at ORC.
- Think the H3 is too bulky? Not flexible enough? Think again with Improving Your Flex
- If you get a little rowdy on the rocks hear that dreaded snap! Never fear. Learn how to replace and repair your H1 half-shafts here.
- Did you know that the front diff on an H1 is slightly off-center? Find out why and fix the problem!
- Got a diesel Hummer? Jump the Lift Pump!
- Leaky oil filters can be a royal pain. Check out our cheap trick for fixing them on a Hummer.
- If you can’t get the engine started, going off-road is a long ways away. Get going with our starter replacement.
- Good tires are key to a good time. See our review of the Hankook DynaPro MT RT03.
- Following up on our new tires, a simple addition can save you a lot of grief off-road. Case in point: Staun Bead Lock Install on our Hummer H3
- Get under the hood with our Hood Assist on the H1
- During snow season, there’s nothing more fun than pushing the white stuff around with your off-road toy. Check out parts one and two of our snowplow install and try-out.