Project Lowbucks – Suzuki PE175, Part 3
At the beginning of our Project Lowbucks, we did a complete strip and took the bike all the way down to the bare bones. It’s a good thing we did this, because we found all kinds of things that needed to be fixed, including a rusty swingarm bolt and rear brakes that were corroded beyond belief.
In part two of this project, we took the Suzuki PE175 and start painting and restoring many of the parts. At this point, the bike started looking like a real motorcycle.
For part three, we get real serious about taking all of the funky, old parts and making them look good. Join us now as we wade right in.