aFe Aries AE1 air filter for 2007-2008 KTM models
In 2007 KTM switched from the filter they had used since 1998 to a new design for their competition motocross SX models. For 2008 KTM adopted the new 2007 SX filter for all their full-size motocross and off-road models.
The 85cc and 105cc models continue to use the older (98-07) style (aFe part number 81-10027). The 81-10056 is designed to be a direct replacement filter; no modification of the bike or air box is necessary and the filters use the OE style mounting system.
In addition to the oil-free aries AE1 air filter, aFe has released an oiled cotton gauze/synthetic blend version of the same filter. The oiled media uses aFe’s Pro-GUARD 7 filtration media for ultimate engine protection. The Pro-GUARD 7 version is part number 87-10056 for $79.95.
Features & Benefits – aries AE1 oil-free air filter:
- Direct OE replacement filter
- Pro DRY S oil-free synthetic filtration media is completely dry; uses no oil
- The easiest air filter on the market to service
- Wash in the kitchen sink with soap and water, rinse and reinstall – no oiling necessary
- No messy solvents or oils needed to service
- Dry media shakes dirt loose as you hit rocks, bumps, and jumps
- 2-times longer service intervals than foam
- The World’s Easiest Filter
- Ride More, Wrench Less
- $79.95 suggested retail
aries AE1 oil-free replacement air filter: Part # : 81-10056
Applications KTM 125cc – 525cc SX models, 2007-2008 KTM 125cc – 525cc off-road models, 2008