2013 BITD Bluewater Desert Challenge Qualifying
Today’s qualifying for the Bluewater Desert Challenge couldn't have been tighter, as Kyle LeDuc took the top spot in Trick Truck by mere thousandths of a second over a stacked field.
“We came, we saw, we’re starting on the pole!’ said Kyle LeDuc, who drove for his father Curt in the #43 Trick Truck. “I’m so pumped right now! This is awesome!”
Following LeDuc in the Trick Truck lineup is point leader Jason Voss and off-road hall of famer Rob MacCachren, respectively.
Sam Berri was the overall top qualifier in his Class 1500 Jimco buggy, besting the fastest Trick Truck by more than 2 seconds. Following him off the line in the class is Greg Foster in second and Chuck Hovey in the third spot.
Qualifying sets the tone for the weekend’s events, as the racers prepare for the two-day challenge. Stay tuned for more here on Off-Road.com.
Check out more Parker photos here
1. Curt LeDuc #43 00:2.43.303
2. Jason Voss #35 00:2.43.811
3. Rob MacCachren #6 00:2.43.812
4. Dale Dondale #7 00:2.44.363
5. Shawn Croll #32 00:2.44.381
1. Sam Berri #1549 00:2.41.175
2. Greg Foster #1535 00:2.44.723
3. Chuck Hovey #1518 00:2.45.154
4. Nick Nelson #1504 00:2.45.359
5. CJ Hutchens #1527 00:2.45.381