MILWAUKEE – The new BOLT(r) J-Mount(tm) bracket mounting system allows Jeep TJ and JK off-road enthusiasts to securely attach their hi-lift jack to the side of their vehicle for easy, vertical access.
To protect this critical Jeep accessory, the J-Mount features the one-key convenience of BOLT lock technology, which permanently programs the lock to the Jeep owner’s vehicle ignition key, eliminating the need for extra keys. Once the ignition key is inserted into the lock cylinder, spring-loaded plate tumblers move up and down and the first time the key is rotated, the cylinder is uniquely coded to that key. An auto-return spring locks automatically when the key is removed.
Available for 1997 to 2015 Jeep TJ and JK models, J-Mount is designed to bolt into existing window bracket holes on either the driver or passenger side just in front of the side mirrors, no drilling required. Made in America from automotive-grade, weatherproof solid steel and available in either red or black, J-Mount’s durable, powder-coated finish will to stand up to years of off-road action.
In addition to the J-Mount, Jeep owners can maximize the convenient security of BOLT locks one-key access to protect their vehicle’s spare tire, under-hood contents, trailers and equipment. Products include:
* Jeep Spare Tire Lock – fits OEM alloy wheel, replacing one lug nut with a weatherproof, automotive-quality stainless steel lock shutter.
* JK Hood Lock – For 2007-2015 Jeep JK models, rivets into existing holes to protect under hood items from theft.
* Coupler Pin Lock – Designed to secure trailers both in tow and not in tow, the rugged lock slides easily along a stainless steel pin.
* BOLT’s 5/8-inch Receiver Lock prevents theft of trailer ball mount or accessories, features a durable, solid stainless steel lock shutter designed to keep out elements and debris, and a plate tumbler sidebar that prevents picking and bumping.
* The rugged Padlock, for a range of applications, features a chrome-plated hardened steel shackle and a double ball bearing locking mechanism, made of weatherproof, corrosion-resistant automotive grade stainless
* Flexible BOLT Cable Locks are made from six-foot long 1/4-inch black vinyl- coated coiled cable, feature a crush-resistant body shell and an auto-return spring which locks automatically when key is removed, securing equipment, cabinets, storage compartments and more.
BOLT locks come with a limited lifetime warranty. Find a BOLT retailer by using the zip code finder, www.boltlock.com/retail-finder or purchase from the BOLT website at http://www.boltlock.com/shop. BOLT locks are also available at 4-Wheel Parts stores, Advance Auto Parts, Basspro.com, Cabela’s, Canadian Tire, Pep Boys, and Summit Racing.com. For more information, visit www.boltlock.com.