Chandler, AZ — Although the XP1K is a pretty sweet machine, the perfectionists at DragonFire have found two items to improve on: the doors. Although visually stunning, most serious off-roaders would actually prefer something a bit more substantial. To that end, DragonFire introduces their new door panels and “Slammer” kits for the big Polaris UTV.
The door panel set-up fills the void left in the stock door in order to provide plenty of protection from trailside hazards. Each aluminum panel is laser cut for a precise fit and then gusseted for strength and added durability. Aesthetically, the custom bends match to OEM lines. The panels are sold in sets and come complete with DragonFire’s exclusive “Slammer” latch kits.
Also available separately from the door panels, DragonFire’s Slammer kit updates the hardware on the stock door, providing a much sturdier system overall. Not only do these kits reduce the free-play found in the factory door, they help keep the striker pins and latches aligned and the doors securely shut. Best of all, this peace of mind is available for right around $20.
Door Panel Features:
· Complete kit with two door panels and hardware
· Slammer Kit included for optimized function
· Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum with built-in gussets
· Bent to match OEM body lines
· Powdercoated in textured black for style
· Graphic kits available
Slammer Kit Features:
· Reduces free-play in factory door
· Helps keep alignment of factory latch
· High-grade hardware for longevity
· Direct stock replacements
For more info on the new Door Panels & Slammer kits, click here: