Murrieta, CA – KTM North America, Inc. is excited to announce its 2013 KTM 1190 Adventure and 1190 Adventure R demo tour schedule offering riders 12 chances to test ride the new Adventure models before the end of the year.
The KTM Adventure demo ride program is a chance for riders to ride brand new KTM models prior to purchase. Focusing on the all-new 1190 Adventure and 1190 Adventure R, the demo schedule will introduce consumers to the most advanced Adventure bikes in the world.
The KTM 1190 Adventure and Adventure R feature the latest innovations like Ride-by-Wire throttle control and an incredibly advanced Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC) system which combines advanced ABS, Traction Control and Engine Management intelligence like no other motorcycle has.
1190 Adventure and Adventure R Demo Schedule:
1. Issaquah, WA – I-90 Motorsports – September 28, 2013
2. Auburn, WA – Hinsaw’s Motorcycle Store – October 2, 2013
3. Hillsboro, OR – MotoSport Motorcycles – October 5, 2013
4. Livermore, CA – KTM of Tri-Valley – October 8, 2013
5. Reno, NV – Reno KTM – October 10, 2013
6. Roseville, CA – Motorcycle Performance Center – October 12, 2013
7. San Francisco, CA – Scuderia – October 26, 2013
8. Sunnyvale, CA – The Motor Café – October 28, 2013
9. Fresno, CA – Wilson’s Motorcycles – October 30, 2013
10. Irvine, CA – Bonnier Corporate Offices – November 2, 2013
11. Camarillo, CA – Rider Magazine Offices – November 6, 2013
12. Scottsdale, AZ – Go AZ Motorcycles – November 9, 2013
Participants must be 25 years of age or older and have a valid motorcycle license. All riders must also come prepared with appropriate riding gear, including: a DOT approved helmet, long-sleeve shirt, riding pants, gloves and boots.
Also, KTM is hosting a contest for one lucky entrant to win a chance to ride the new 1190 Adventure alongside 8-time National Enduro Champion Mike Lafferty. The winner will get an all-expense paid trip to the final demo tour stop in Scottsdale, AZ where he/she will get to spend a private introduction and full-day of riding the 1190 Adventure with Lafferty. To enter the contest and view the contest rules, please visit www.ktmorangeevents.com.