Murrieta, CA – Champ Factory, with the support of KTM North America, is excited to announce its winter training camps. These unique camps, offered from January through February 2013, allow riders to experience what it feels like to be a factory rider for a week.
Champ Factory trainer, Sebastien Tortelli, has put together the ultimate training camp package to help provide professional level instruction to upcoming riders while also providing them the chance to experience VIP status at a southern California Supercross round.
The all-inclusive, week-long winter training camp includes:
- One week of riding instruction from head instructor and 2-time World Motocross Champion, Sebastien Tortelli (riding will take place at fully-prepped, popular southern California tracks including: Starwest, Glen Helen, Milestone MX Park, Perris Raceway and Lake Elsinore)
- Use of a 2013 KTM motorcycle (choices include: 450 SX-F, 350 SX-F, 250 SX-F, 125 SX or 65 SX – bikes assigned on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Gym training at ICON fitness, includes free-weights, spinning machines, rowers and punching bags
- Transportation to the track and related activities in the Champ Factory Toy Hauler
- Special visits to popular motorcycle dealers including: Chaparral Motorsports, Temecula Motorsports and Langston Raceway
- An all-day pit pass and admission pass to the AMA Supercross event
- Meet-and-greet with Red Bull KTM’s Ryan Dungey and Ryan DeCoster
- Transportation from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or San Diego International Airport (SAN) to the Champ Factory compound
- All meals for the week of the stay
*Note: Package does not include airfare.
Participants will also receive special offers from Champ Factory partners, including: FMF Racing, JT Racing, Matrix Concepts, Motorex, Atlas, Freegun, Factory Connection, Renthal and 100% goggles.
Limited space is available so be sure to sign-up now. All interested participants can register for the training camps and receive more information on the dates and program by visiting www.champfactory.com or calling (858) 866-6107.