Diamond Bar, CA – Dealers, jobbers, installers and other specialty-equipment industry enthusiasts attending the 2012 SEMA Show will be able to learn all about the dynamic Jeep and off-road lifestyle market through the new Off-Road Success Center, presented by OMIX-Rugged Ridge. Located in within the Trucks/SUV section in booth 30147 at the 2012 SEMA Show, the center provides those interested in learning about the off-road market with a place to exchange ideas, learn new concepts for success and network with other like-minded people.
The center will offer twice daily educational seminars hosted by third-party industry experts discussing their first-hand experiences and formulas for success. Additionally, the Off-Road Success Center will include one-on-one consultations, demonstrations and free print materials (seminar dates and times to follow) on these business-impacting topics. A range of vehicles illustrating the rich history of the industry will also be on display, including vintage models provided by Jeep Jamboree USA and OMIX.
“We’re incredibly excited to sponsor this new area and help facilitate the knowledge of the benefits of growing a business that targets Jeep and off-road enthusiasts,” said OMIX President Al Azadi. “When I started my Jeep parts and accessories business 20 years ago, this knowledge was only available through the process of trial and error. Now we can finally share experts’ knowledge, and help other business owners and entrepreneurs be even more successful.”
Each seminar will be facilitated by OMIX personnel and led by industry specialists, who will share best practices, tips and tricks for maximizing sales and operational and marketing strategies within the off-road industry. Examples and case studies will also be presented. Planned seminars will include:
• Recession-Proof Your Truck Business – Lifestyle Sells!
• CA$H, the Fuel of Your Business – How to Effectively Create Cash From Your Operations.
• Data is the Engine – How to Obtain, Understand and Simplify the Loading of Effective Product Data.
• Dealerships Dealt A Winning Hand – How Jeep and Truck Dealerships Win Profit in the Aftermarket.
• Bricks vs. Clicks – How Do Brick-and-Mortar Stores Profitably Compete With Online Retailers?
• Dare to Dream – Use Your Passion to Increase Sales in the Jeep and Off-Road Market.
• Social Media: Find, Connect and Engage Customers – Build Relevant Content and Consumer Advocates to Achieve Greater Success.
“Off-road products and services are a significant and growing source of income for a lot of businesses,” said SEMA President and CEO Christopher J. Kersting. “We applaud OMIX-ADA for adding this innovative training program as part of their presence on the floor of the SEMA Show.”
Further information on the seminars, including confirmed experts, dates and times of each seminar, will be published in the coming weeks. For additional information on the 2012 SEMA Show please visit www.SEMAShow.com.