San Marcos, CA – The Baja Designs Squadron KTM LED Light Kit provides the latest in LED lighting technology while utilizing the factory headlight shell on the latest 2008-2012, and 2005-2007 KTMs. The Squadron LED Kit is designed specifically for aggressive night-time riding by combining amazing distance projection, wide peripheral spread and a smooth light pattern.
The Squadron light utilizes four CREE XML LEDs – the brightest, most efficient LEDs on the market with a blinding 3600 lumens. Not only is the Squadron the brightest LED light on the market, but it only draws 3.6 amps. If you’re looking for the ultimate lighting in the factory shell for your late model KTM, the Baja Designs Squadron is the answer!
Features & Specifications:
Baja Designs Squadron Light for KTM
– Uses four T6 bin CREE XML LEDs at 5000K
– Waterproof, submersible to 3 meters
– User interchangeable Hard-coated, polycarbonate lens
– Lifetime warranty
– Total lumens: 3600
– Housing: Billet-machined housing with
– Stainless steel fasteners and mounts
– Power consumption: 44 watts
– 25,000 hour LED life expectancy
– 24oz net weight (light fixture, headlight shell, mount kit combined)
Part # 66-0037 – Squadron KTM 2008-12 Kit (Retail $349.95)
Part # 66-0042 – Squadron KTM 2005-07 Kit (Retail $349.95)
For more information about the KTM Squadron LED Lighting Kits or other Baja Designs products, please visit www.bajadesigns.com or call 800-422-5292.