The RS model range has been designed for the USA market with all three models being 50-state street legal. These premium dual sporters include our famous twin cam 4 stroke powerplant that incorporates a heavier flywheel for chugging power to tackle the tough stuff while the twin cam and short stroke allows amazing over-rev for the faster-paced conditions.
Newly added to the range for 2012 is the Beta 350 RS. A bike designed for single track trails as well as all-around casual riding. The 350′s engine provides enough power and torque for both the casual play rider as well as the serious dual sporter. With its titanium valves and twin-cam engine the 350 RS offers a level of performance that will exceed riders expectations.
Returning for 2012 are the popular 450 (shown above) and 520 versions. All receiving the same engine upgrades as our popular RR models. These two models have been sold out in recent years as more riders are discovering the beauty of Beta.
BYOB (Build Your Own Beta) is back for 2012! Customers can build their own Beta online by adding suspension settings as well as the accessories he or she desires. Their new Beta will arrive at the closest dealership or a dealer of their choice with all the items installed including a nameplate of whom the bike was built for. There are over 75 accessories to choose from including large tanks, steering stabilizers, shark fins, as well as a host of other Dual Sport goodies.
The 2012 models will be available beginning in September. Visit a local Beta dealer today or Build Your Own here .
Updates for 2012 Include:
- Redesigned cylinder head including reinforced camshaft bridge, valve retainers, and updated cam chain tensioner to help reduce engine noise.
- New clutch primary gear and springs for better engagement and clutch action.
- Updated counterbalance bearings for increased reliability.
- Stronger cam chain guides
- Increased oil volume to the engine cam chain for reduced friction.
- New oil drain plug for easier oil changes.
- Offered in 350, 450, and 520cc for 2012
- 45mm Marzocchi front fork valved for Dualsport use.
- Redesigned frame with extra gussets. This new frame has less flex and has improved stability.
- Striking new red frame with white plastics for 2012
- Over 65 accessories to make your RS yours.
- Exclusive Beta BYOB (Build Your Own Beta) program
2012 Suggested Retail Prices:
350 RS $9299.00
450 RS $9299.00
520 RS $9399.00