GREENVILLE, S.C. (July 6, 2011) – Today, BFGoodrich® Tires is launching its upgraded website at BFGoodrichTires.com, which offers many new and expanded features. The site caters to all enthusiasts by connecting them to their desired driving experience and conveying the personality of the brand with a fresh look, easier navigation and a robust news section.
“The new BFGoodrich Tires website is a destination where driving enthusiasts can find a tire that will not only get them from point A to point B, but also fits their lifestyle,” said Duane Thomas, Brand Communications Manager for BFGoodrich Tires. “Consumers can choose the correct tire by driving through the upgraded, comprehensive tire selector, as well as view compelling video that brings the BFGoodrich Tires experience to life.”
Upgraded features at BFGoodrichTires.com include:
- Driving scenarios —Visitors can explore various scenarios from everyday driving on the BFGoodrich® Advantage T/A® tire to trail rides on the BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire
- Tire selector —The most-visited section on BFGoodrichTires.com has now been upgraded to include more than 500 vehicles, including the latest sedans, muscle cars and off-road trucks.
- Ratings and reviews — Enthusiasts can now rate their own BFGoodrich tires or review feedback from others on any tire in the lineup.
- Social integration — Custom-designed social media tools allow for the integration of social feeds from BFGoodrich Tires’ Facebook, YouTube and Flickr pages. Videos and photos of BFGoodrich’s lineup of tires in action are featured throughout the site.
- News, events and Team BFGoodrich — With the latest information on BFGoodrich Tires, Team BFGoodrich members and automotive events, BFGoodrichTires.com serves as an entertaining and informative source for news, dates and locations of events, and videos from Team BFGoodrich members and its partners.
- 115 years of heritage — The proud history of BFGoodrich Tires is displayed on the new website, which in the coming months will include an interactive timeline of the brand’s 115 years of innovation.
BFGoodrich Tires will continue to upgrade its website as the online space evolves to give enthusiasts the most enjoyable online experience possible.
Using motorsports as a proving ground for more than 40 years, BFGoodrich Tires is involved in every type of racing, including oval, sports car, drag, desert, dirt, rally and extreme rock crawling. BFGoodrich Tires combines technological expertise with vast motorsports experience, delivering a high-performance tire for every type of vehicle. Visit BFGoodrich Tires at www.BFGoodrichTires.com, on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/BFGoodrichTires or on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/BFGoodrichTires.