2009 Yamaha TT-R50E
Features and Specifications
2009 Yamaha TT-R50E
* The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
* Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
* Big YZ styling meets little people’s stature; the seat’s only 21.8 inches from the dirt.
* Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
* Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
* 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
* Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
* Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
* Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down to 296mm, for a narrow feel.
* 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
* Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
* CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
* Lightweight, upswept exhaust system contains a quiet, WR-type USFS-approved spark arrestor.
* Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
* Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of front wheel travel.
* Monocross-style rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of rear wheel travel.
* Front and rear 80mm drum brakes.
* 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
* Low, 21.8-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
* Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
* Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while beginners are learning.
* YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/ number plate.
* Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
* Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
* Large, folding, cleated footpegs provide excellent footing.
$1,299 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from October 2008
49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Bore x Stroke - 36.0mm x 48.6mm
Compression Ratio - 9.5:1
Carburetion - Mikuni® VM11
Ignition - CDI
Transmission - Constant mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
Final Drive - Chain Chassis
Suspension/Front - Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
Suspension/Rear - Single shock; 2.8-in travel
Brakes/Front - 80mm drum
Brakes/Rear - 80mm drum
Tires/Front - 2.50-10-4PR
Tires/Rear - 2.50-10-4PR
Length - 51.4 in
Width - 23.4 in
Height - 30.5 in
Seat Height - 21.8 in
Wheelbase - 36.4 in
Ground Clearance - 5.3 in
Fuel Capacity - .82 gal
Wet Weight - 125 lb
90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
|2009 Yamaha WR450F||2009 Yamaha WR250F|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R230||2009 Yamaha TT-R125LE|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R125E||2009 Yamaha TT-R110E|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R50E||2009 Yamaha PW50|