2009 Yamaha TT-R125LE
Features and Specifications
2009 Yamaha TT-R125LE
* YZ-styled four-stroke-powered TT-R125s for everyone from bigger kids to adults.
* A seat height of less than 32 inches makes these accessible to most riders, but over 10 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends mean they’re also serious trail bikes.
* The full-boat “LE” model features pushbutton electric start, 19- and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders and a 220mm front disc brake.
* “E” model features pushbutton electric starting, a 17- and 14-inch wheel combination.
* 124cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
* 20mm Mikuni® carbureter.
* Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
* CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
* Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
* Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
* Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders.
* 31mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel on all three models.
* TT-R125LE features preload adjustability and slightly stiffer settings than the TT-R125E.
* Big 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels on the 125LE.
* Single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel on the 125LE, also firmer settings than the TT-R125E.
* Box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
* TT-R125LE features lightweight aluminum box-section swingarm for reduced unsprung weight and optimum suspension performance.
* Front and rear brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
* Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
* Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
* Gripper-style seat aids seat-of-the-pants feel.
* Team Yamaha–inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
* Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create big-bike look and feel.
* Large, folding, cleated footpegs.
* Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
$2,999 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from October 2008
Type - 124cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Bore x Stroke - 54.0mm x 54.0mm
Compression Ratio - 10.0:1
Carburetion - Mikuni® VM20
Ignition - CDI
Transmission - constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
Final Drive - Chain
Chassis - Suspension/Front
Telescopic fork; 7.1-in travel
Single shock; 6.6-in travel
Brakes/Front - 220mm single disc
Brakes/Rear - 110mm drum
Tires/Front - 70/100-19 42M
Tires/Rear - 90/100-16 52M
Length - 74.2 in
Width - 31.3 in
Height - 42.7 in
Seat Height - 31.7 in
Wheelbase - 50.0 in
Ground Clearance - 11.6 in
Fuel Capacity - 1.6 gal
Wet Weight - 198 lb
90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
|2009 Yamaha WR450F||2009 Yamaha WR250F|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R230||2009 Yamaha TT-R125LE|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R125E||2009 Yamaha TT-R110E|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R50E||2009 Yamaha PW50|