2009 Yamaha TT-R125E
Features and Specifications
2009 Yamaha TT-R125E
* YZ-styled four-stroke-powered TT-R125s for everyone from bigger kids to adults.
* A seat height of less than 32 inches makes these accessible to most riders, but it has over 10 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension.
* “E” model features pushbutton electric starting, a 17- and 14-inch wheel combination.
* Potent, 124cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
* 20mm Mikuni® carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
* Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
* CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
* Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
* Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
* Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
* Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders.
* 31mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel.
* Smaller, 17-inch front and 14-inch rear wheels on the 125E inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
* Single rear shock with 6.3 inches of travel on the 125E.
* Box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
* Front and rear brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
* Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
* Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
* Team Yamaha–inspired colors, graphics, and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
* Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create big-bike look and feel.
* Large, folding, cleated footpegs.
* Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
$2,699 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from October 2008
124cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Bore x Stroke - 54.0mm x 54.0mm
Compression Ratio - 10.0:1
Carburetion - Mikuni® VM20
Ignition - CDI
Transmission - Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
Final Drive - Chain
Suspension/Front - Telescopic fork; 7.1-in travel
Suspension/Rear - Single shock; 6.3-in travel
Brakes/Front - 110mm drum
Brakes/Rear - 110mm drum
Tires/Front - 70/100-17 40M
Tires/Rear - 90/100-14 49M
Length - 72.6 in
Width - 30.9 in
Height - 41.7 in
Seat Height - 30.5 in
Wheelbase - 49.2 in
Ground Clearance - 10.4 in
Fuel Capacity - 1.6 gal
Wet Weight - 198 lb
90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
|2009 Yamaha WR450F||2009 Yamaha WR250F|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R230||2009 Yamaha TT-R125LE|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R125E||2009 Yamaha TT-R110E|
|2009 Yamaha TT-R50E||2009 Yamaha PW50|